Thursday, October 8, 2015

Photoshop





The ONW project was a lot of fun and the finished product looks great. I used transparency and mixed images together. ( More info on this project in a separate blog!)


This butterfly was made with photoshop. Photoshop is very different than Illustrator. I used symmetrical color design to get the same color on each side of the butterfly. I also used a tool to make the butterfly seem to be moving in mid air. 



The third project with the name of our school was a challenging project, but the ending results was worth it. I love the colors on the background and how the school is in the letters.



The last project was very challenging. I got help from others in order to complete this project. I also assisted the others in need, of the knowledge that I knew. It took a while to get the routine of how to do things for that project, but when I got the hang of it, it was fairly easy to complete.















No comments:

Post a Comment