Thursday, November 10, 2016

My Personal Blog for Animation

Story Animation

I created this story animation by combining all of the skills that I've learned into this story. I decided to make my story based on an Owl who flies away and the children owls are left alone.In this project I combined Arcs, Timing, Puppet Pin, Multilayer, Walk-Cycle, and Keyframe Interpolation/Eases. 

Reflection:

The scope of this project was to create a storyline by combing all of your skills put together. The process to making this animation was to first come up with a story that could contain all of these skills in it. I had to story board to get my ideas and scenes ready to go.

Production:

This story was a lot of fun to make, and I learned a new skill: Fading. Fading was used by making a black screen and changing the opacity using key frames. 

Overview:

In a future project I would take more time in the overall production and clean a couple things up such as changing the angles. I would keep the story production ideas the same such as using a story board. I would also use the same techniques and skills, because when put together, They make a heck of a story.





No comments:

Post a Comment