Friday, September 9, 2016

New Year = New Opportunities, Starting w/ Exploring Video

Making My First Video of the Year

The process for completing my project was to think of a procedure, make a story board, get the camera, film the clips, and finally edit the video. I had to work with one more person and he helped me set up the camera and record parts of the video. My responsibilities for making this video was to direct, act, and edit the video. I learned how to use the new camera and edit through the new program. I would white balance and focus the camera better the next time that I film. I would revise my work by fading the music when I edit, white balance better, and focus the camera with more precision. Our video was about the school procedure for eating and drinking in the class.


No comments:

Post a Comment